LID's & FRONT's

just click on the picture to check it out


I have added another page to this blog. Still needs lots of work. The name of the site is Lid's & Front's. I was thinking that it might be cool to see everyones helmets and shields. There usually is never 2 alike. Always something personal on almost every one I have seen. In order for this page to work I need pictures of everyone's LID's & Front's. Send me your pictures. Let me know what you think of this. Leave a comment here.

Thanks for checking it out.

NEW, OLD, IN SERVICE, RETIRED, ETC... LET'S SEE THEM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Q,

I think this site is a great idea. what about grouping the photos of the diffrent helmets by dept or something. also are these photos of in service only or is past service ok??

-Stay safe-

B

Q said...

Glad you like the idea. I am looking for all types. New, old, in service, retired, etc...

Anonymous said...

Qs photography coming out to take the pics personally? i mean i wouldnt want to take a pic with just any camera i want it to be Qs photography approved::)